Food Faye Ate: Ep 1

Hello everyone! I have decided to make a new 'corner' if you will, about ...well food basically. It's basically a monthly 'what I ate' post since I love to eat so much........If you live where I do, then I hope you can try out some of these places too! =] Since this is the first one, I'm going to make this a MASSIVE post and put all the places I've been to since Uni started in. So this post is kinda like a 'catch up' post if you will. =]


Manhattan (4/5)



Eggs Benedict

Manhattan Restaurant on Urbanspoon


Big mama (4.5/5)


Ttokbokki 
Big Mama on Urbanspoon


Universal (3.5/5)
Chicken Schnitzel 

Hot Chocolate

Lemon Lime & Bitters


Universal on Urbanspoon

Giraffe Cafe (2/5)

Chicken Pie 

Greentea Milkshake & Chicken risotto


Creme Brulee

Giraffe Cafe on Urbanspoon


Guhng (5/5)
Abolone Entree

Pork Belly Entree

Sides


Beef Bulgogi 

Rice

Japchae

Seafood pancake

Greentea ice cream

Panna Cotta 
Guhng on Urbanspoon


3 Bags full (4/5)

Big breakfast.. I think it was called?


Hot Chocolate
Three Bags Full on Urbanspoon


Quan Ju De (3.5/5)

Entree



Peking duck


Quanjude Peking Duck on Urbanspoon


Romeo's Bistro (4/5)

Romeo's Bistro on Urbanspoon


Max Brenner (4/5)

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar on Urbanspoon


Laurent (4/5)

Laurent Boulangerie Patisserie on Urbanspoon


Harajuku Crepes (3.5/5)


Greentea & red bean crepe
Harajuku Crepes on Urbanspoon


Luxbite (3.5/5)



LuxBite on Urbanspoon


Gold Leaf (4/5)





Gold Leaf on Urbanspoon



So that's it for the catch up post. Hope it made your mouth water x] Bye for now~


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so much yummy food! I'm on a diet but I feel really hungry now XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff. keep it up

    ReplyDelete