Recent omnoms

Recently I got my midyear results back!! I can't say I was upset or happy...just neutral and happy that I passed...
I've been to quite a few restaurants during this period of time but I don't think I have the time to blog about them each individually (as much as I would love to! ) because right now I am trying to focus on my studies! Starting next week, I only have 5 weeks of Term 3 left. My last term 3 of high school EVER! Then come term 4 and soon I'll be graduating!!! I'm actually really freaked out about this whole 'growing up' thing and having to go to uni (if i get in...*sobsob*)

SO I decided to make a big photo-spammed post of all the food I've had so far, that way I can still share it while not having to spend so much time blogging....you ready?

PS: Follow me on instagram (@greenteax3) or twitter (_kimmei) for the most recent food updates!!



Life on Mars
Taste:★★☆
Worth for price:★★☆
Service:  ★☆

Hot chocolate

Poached with cultivated mushrooms



Life on Mars on Urbanspoon

I <3 Pho
Taste:★★★★★
Worth for price:★★★★★
Service:  ★★★
 Beef Tendon Pho
I Love Pho 264 on Urbanspoon

Dessert Story
Taste:★★★★
Worth for price:★★★
Service:  ★★★☆



Izakaya Chuki
Taste:★★★★
Worth for price:★☆
Service:  ★★★☆

Gyutan Butter

agedashi tofu

Korokke

Totally irrelevant to the food, but I got my hair cut.. =D
Izakaya Chuji on Urbanspoon


Pasta Rustica Ristorante

Taste:★★★★

Worth for price:★★★☆

Service:  ★★★★




Pasta Rustica Ristorante on Urbanspoon


Max Brenner
Taste:★★★★
Worth for price:★★★
Service:  ★★★

Tutti Frutti

Spectacular Choc-fudge brownie Sundae



White chocolate Chai




Three Bags Full
Taste:★★★
Worth for price:★★★
Service:  ★★☆
Latte


Hot chocolate

Big Breakfast

Three Bags Full on Urbanspoon 
 
Joomak
Taste:★★★★
Worth for price:★★★
Service:  ★★★★
Mango Rice wine
Steamed Pork
Kimchi and Pork soup
Corn and cheese
Bulgogi Hot pot
Joomak on Urbanspoon

PappaRich 
Taste:★★☆
Worth for price:★★★
Service:  ★★★
Matcha Rocks
Roti Canai with curry chicken
Pappa Special Nasi Lemak
Ipoh kuay teow soup with chicken
PappaRich QV on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. I love looking at pictures of food (*´・v・). Also, hot damn you have long hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too! but it gets me so hungry sometimes =~=

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy :)
    I love chocolate fondue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you for any of the restaurants like or hate the food and why?

    ReplyDelete